Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones just made their first red carpet appearance together since announcing their split last year. But they aren’t the only celebrity duo to get back together after calling it quits. Here are five other famous couples who’ve reconciled over the years:
- Prince William and Kate Middleton: The world’s most talked about royal couple almost didn’t make it! The two started dating in college and went strong for five years before temporarily parted ways in 2007, the couple temporarily parted ways. Four years later, they got hitched in front of millions of viewers around the world. The Duke and Duchess later became parents to Prince George in July of last year.
- Pink and Carey Hart: In 2008, after two years of marriage, the singer and her BMX beau announced that they were separating. But the two never actually followed through with a divorce — a development that made things much easier when they reunited the following year.
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel: The good-looking duo have been dating since 2007, but took a break back in 2011. Just months later, they were back together. JT even popped the question to Jessica over the Christmas holiday and less than a year later, in October 2012, the couple tied the knot in a romantic ceremony in Italy.
- Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green: Back in 2009, the actors reportedly called off their very long engagement, only to rekindle their relationship less than a month later. But the second time around didn’t stick any better than the first, and about a month after that, Fox declared herself “single” to reporters. Fox and Green finally made it down the aisle in June 2010 in Hawaii. They went on to have two sons in the past two years.
- Hayden Panettiere and Wladimir Klitschko: The Nashville actress’ on-again, off-again relationship with the Ukrainian boxer has been a rollercoaster, but it looks like these two are in it for the long haul. After ending their two-year relationship in May 2011 and then reconciling in January 2013, reports surfaced claiming that the duo were secretly engaged and planning a wedding.