Are you a sucker for a good brunch? I am. Nothing’s better on Sunday morning than stumbling downstairs for breakfast.
What you have for brunch is more than just a food preference, it’s a deeply revealing eye into your personality. Or so says Huffington Post, which has published a column featuring various brunch items and what they say about the person ordering them click link for the full list:
- Eggs Benedict. “You’re indulgent…You’re a cocktail at breakfast kind of person.”
- Scrambled Eggs. “You’re traditional–sometimes to a fault.“
- Pancakes. “You always look great, even if you’re not in the best mood or feeling so hot.”
- Breakfast Burrito. “You’re a party animal and you’re not afraid to show it.“
- Bagel & Lox. “You’re a New Yorker–or you should be.“
- Burger. “You’re aggressive.“ Also: Maybe Burger King’s not crazy!
- Waffles. “You’re irresistible. People want to be with you at all times.“
- Huevos Rancheros. “You’re a thrill-seeker. If you’re not living on the edge, you’re not living at all.“